The world’s most popular pet, the cat, is not only infinitely sweet, but also intelligent and a great hunter.Â In principle, all the earth’s people have at some point in their lifetime patted these beautiful hairballs, and therefore we offer here at ten facts that you probably did not know about our four-footed friends.
10 Interesting Facts about Cats you did not know
01) “Osjunkbara Sam”, better known as the “Oscar” was a short, realÂ sjÃ¶katt.Â Oscar came on three warships, a German and two British.Â Unique to the ships was thatÂ allÂ of them fell to the ground in the heat of battle, but Oscar survived all the disasters and holding on to the assorted debris to reachÂ unharmedÂ to country.
02) Taurine, an ingredient that can be found in many energy drinks, arevitalÂ Â for the cat’s behavior and placed in its cat food.Â Without this substance, cats can lose teeth, hair and eyesight.
03) Inmates at the Indiana State Prison in the United States may have a kitty aspetsin their cells.Â The project has demonstrated a significantlyÂ greater peaceÂ of prisoners, which led toÂ minor brawl.Â Many thanks also found that a greater hope for the future, studies show.
04) In Japan not hearkattkafÃ©sÂ There you can take a cup of coffee while you cuddle with a bunch of cats.
05) Cats have noÂ antibodiesÂ in their blood to protect againstÂ dog blood.Â This means that a cat can receive blood from a dog in life threatening situations.Â However, you can only makeÂ oneÂ once, the second time they die.Â Why do not really know.
06) You probably have many times noticed that your cat â€œskulls â€œyou.Â This allows them to show theirÂ appreciation, and that they feelÂ safeÂ with you.Â When a cat and a man’s eyes meet peers / blind eye cat often repeatedly.Â This is to show that the cat in question onlyÂ wishes wellÂ and do not harbor any grudges.Â In other words, never a cat staring directly into the eyes, it may experience this as a directÂ threat.
07) In1879did the Belgian Post Office an attempt toÂ deliver mailÂ with cats.Â Perhaps not surprisingly, was the attempt failed and the ordinary postmen had to be put back into service.Â He or she who came up with this idea should be awarded for the dumbest idea ever.
08) The Irish ship “RMS Empress” had daily astowawaynamed Emmy.Â The cat had neverÂ missed a departure, but when Emmy did not show up May 28, 1914 decided the captain that the departure would be at the appointed time anyway.Â Stupid decision, the boatÂ sankÂ namely then.Â Scary, huh?
09) At night time becomesDisneylandoverpopulated by stray cats.Â It may seem that there is a problem, but DisneyÂ welcomesÂ cats with open arms when they keepÂ the miceÂ away from the theme park.
10) A small village inAlaskahad forÂ 15 yearsÂ a catÂ mayor.Â Talk about people probably had lost confidence in politicians.