Top 10 Interesting Facts you probably did not know about Pigs
02)Â ” You’re dirty as a pig “, you’ve probably been told many times, but in fact pigs a very cleanly animal by itself, and just as humans would they like to keep their toilet far away from where they eat . Even newborn Â piglets leave the nest to go to the “toilet” justÂ hours after birth.
03) Â Pigs are very peaceful animals of himself, and demonstrates basically never aggression . The only time they really show aggression when they need to defend her piglets or feel their piglets are under threat . But on the other hand, who would not defend this cutie in the picture below?
04) Â Pigs very reminiscent of dogs, they also have a huge sense of smell . The large round nose cartilage is connected to the muscles , which gives the added flexibility and strength to be able to rummage around easier in the ground.
05) Pigs crawling happily close to each other and prefer to sleep nose to nose. The dream , just as we humans do. In their natural environment they spendÂ hours on playing, sunbathing and exploring. People who run pig farms for meat production often report that pigs, like us, love to listen to music , playing with footballs and love to get massages.
06) Pigs communicate constantly with one another; more than 20 vocalizations have been identified that they use out in different situations. Inter alia, they identified a sound that should correspond to “I’m hungry!”.
07)Â ” You eat like a pig ,” you’ve probably also heard sometime earlier. In fact, eating pigs fine , preferably slowly .
08) Â pigs may grunt in the entire 115 dB , thus corresponding to the entire three times higher than the aircraft Supersonic .
09) Professor Stanley Curtis of Penn State University in the US have discovered that pigs can play joystick-controlled video game and is “capable of abstract representation”. Dr. Curtis believes that ” there is much more going on in their brains than we have ever been able to imagine .”
10) Newborn piglets learn almost immediately run towards their mothers’ voices and to recognize their own names . When the sow is breastfeeding, she is a cry from him, like she is singing for them.