There are enthusiasts who can do anything about motorcycles. Brands, models, what year they were produced, how long. There are also those who can screw down a motorcycle into molecules and then re-assemble it.
Top 10 Facts you Probably did not Know about Motorcycles
Then there’s something like me, which hardly looks like a motorcycle and a moped. But here we’ve hugged 10 facts that hopefully the enthusiast did not know! Please enjoy!
01) The term ‘motorcycle’ can be credited to the British inventor Edward Butler , who was the first to create a three-wheeled vehicle in 1884 .
02) The Kawasaki brand isall likely to know, but did you know that the same brand also produces nuclear power plants, ships, industrial equipment and spacecraft ?
03) Sonny Barger , founder of the criminal gang Hell’s Angels , wrote in his autobiography that hepreferred Japanese motorcycles before Harley Davidson .
04) Technically, depending on the size, about eight motorcycles will fit in a parking lot . Imagine if everyone drove motorbikes to Ullared, so many vehicles could have been tucked into the parking lot!
05) ‘ Vespa ‘ means ‘wasp’ in Italian ( geting in Swedish).
06) The longest backlash of a motorcycle ever performed Hou Xiaobin in Binzhou City, China. He went on a ride for 150km and the record is still in the Guinness Records Book .
07) The Ducati brand was actually founded for a purpose other than what they are doing today. From the verybeginning, 13 years before World War II, they made radio components .
08) When you turn heavily, the front wheel 75% of all grips to the asphalt (or gravel).
09) When we are still in Guinness Records book; The world’s largest human pyramid performedon just motorcycles consisted of 201 men , divided into ten motorcycles. The record was conducted in India .
10) The world’s longest motorcycle was manufactured in Russia in 2005 and is 945 cm long! Should you take a walk, you will bring another 15 poles, as it accommodates 16 people !