The body has been able to perform unexplained physical things through the years, we humans have never not been able to explain or understand.Â It may not be surprising, however, our body is, after all, frankly almost magical!Â Here is part two of facts that you should know about your body!
1. Men can most likely have developed specially designed facial features – just to be able toÂ receive the kindÂ better.Â Researchers found that facial bones are usually broken during the fight, but became more and moreÂ resistantÂ over time as progressed.Â It is not unusual for all that men’s bones of the face areÂ more resistantÂ than the women’s facial bones.
2. If you are a little older you probably have on several occasions observed that you like sweets and food is muchÂ sweeterÂ now than when you were younger.Â Although one might very much want to believe that the case is so, because the whole thing rather that sweetness gets aÂ different effectÂ on the body when fully grown.Â A child has virtually no limitsÂ to the amount of sweets you can stop by it, and does not know “satiety” of the sweetness in the same way as a complete adult does.
3. It has long been proven thatÂ calciumÂ is not so good for yourÂ bonesÂ asÂ vitamin K. Contrary to popular belief;Â milk isÂ not actually the best for your bone regeneration.Â If you want to build strong bones, you should instead eat includingÂ avocados,Â peaches andÂ bananas, which demonstrably give a considerably better result.
4. Archaeologists can actually distinguish between cells that have been found from the middle Ages, whether they wereÂ front-combat soldiersÂ orÂ archers.Â The reason is that archers demanded so muchÂ powerÂ andÂ strengthÂ that it all resulted inÂ deformed legs of the individuals.
5. The liverÂ is the only human internal organs that canÂ regenerateÂ it;Â as low as25%Â can regenerate back to a whole liver and function normally.
6. Tattoo Removal with the help ofÂ laserÂ is more advanced than one might think.Â In the process used in those different wavelengths ofÂ lightÂ to break down the metallic ink particles to sizes so small that they can be sent toÂ the liverÂ by the body’s white blood cells.Â So in short, we can say that the liver eats up even tattoo.
7. In turn weight loss approximatelyÂ 84%Â of the fat is lost toÂ carbon dioxideÂ and leaves the body in turn, throughÂ the lungs.
8. Being close toÂ drowningÂ but manages to survive is probably traumatic for everyone! But did you know that you can drown in a â€œsecondary drowningÂ “?Â This means that one can dieÂ hoursÂ after having been close to drowning, due to fluid that mayÂ remain in the lungs.
9. All of us have probably at some point, more or less kippat for air while makingÂ number twoÂ on the toilet.Â The reason that you cannotÂ breatheÂ while youÂ poopÂ because the epiglottis is closed and useÂ the air pressureÂ in the lungs to expel waste.
10. One does not know one hundred percent why humans – and also a lot of animals -hiccup.Â One theory is that hiccups persisted since evolution when we went fromÂ gills toÂ lungs.
Also Read: Â Top 10 Most Dangerous Rail Track in the World