India is a land of history and culture.It is known as the unknown land of mysteries.Â Travelers from all over the world are known to travel to India to satisfy their cravings for thrills and the experience of the supernatural.India is responsible for mysterious abandoned stories and various rituals and religious practices.Â Some of these haunted places have been noticed after various “supernatural detectives” or visiting “Ghostbusters”.Â The Indian government even recognized a few places and set up banners to warn travelers by visiting them.But we can not say this, it may just be a trick to get their attention.
Top 10 Most Dangerous and Haunted Places in India
So here is my list of the most haunted places in India.
Bhangarh Fort, Ajabgarh, Rajasthan
- Bhangarh is a prehistoric place between Delhi and Jaipur in Rajasthan.
- It was created in 1573 during the reign of Bhagwant Das, son of Madho Singh the younger brother of Emperor Akbar General Man Singh I.
- Bhangarh Fort was built in 1613.
- It is considered the most frightening place in India.
- According to the inhabitants of the city complete was cursed by Guru Balu.
- He had sanctioned the construction of the city on the condition that, “As the shadows of your palaces touch me, your city will be destroyed!”
- Residents leave the city at night and no one enters the fort after sunset.
Of Souza Chawl in Mahim, Mumbai
- Mumbai is home to many stories of ghosts and mysterious observations.
- Such a story is around a well in D’Souza Chawl located in the Mahim area of â€‹â€‹Bombay.
- It is a fairy tale that a young married woman once went to get water from the well, fell and died a terrible death.
- It is believed that it still haunts the place around the well at night and disappears as expected at the crack of the day.
- Many people claim to have seen an appearance of white around the well.
Dumas Beach, Gujarat
- Dumas Beach has a disturbing look that makes it one of the most haunted places in India.
- When you go to the beach you suddenly feel cold and a negative atmosphere.
- The beach is located near Surat and attracts many travelers to visit every day.
- Especially after sunset when the beach is engulfed in darkness and possibly minds too.
- People say that if you are brave enough to take a walk on the beach at midnight, you will hear a whisper even ghosts.
- Some even say you will be warned not to go ahead.
- In the past, this beach has been used as a Hindu cemetery and many people have disappeared mysteriously.
- Quite scary, really a must-see!
Dow Hills, Kurseong, Darjeeling
- Dow hills in Kurseong, Darjeeling is not only one of the most abandoned places in India but also one of the scariest places to visit.
- This place has a history of dead and mysterious sightings.
- This small town is famous for its Residential Dow Hills.
- There have been many reports of corridors of the haunted school.
- People tend to hear the steps of classes, even if the school is closed for three long months.
- Countless people have been found dead in forest areas.
- What is even more horrible is that there is a section called Death Road where a boy was spotted headless.
- Many people have committed suicide in the neighborhood and people tend to avoid taking the “road of death”.
The Shaniwarwada Fort, Pune
- Shaniwarwada Fort in Pune is loaded with great architectural brilliance and also many paranormal events too.
- The local legend is associated with the most glaring stories that makes one of the most haunted places to visit.
- According to local legend during the period of full moon the level of supernatural activity rises to a whole new level.
- The story surrounding Fort speaks of a young prince who was brutally murdered by his own family at the age of only 13.
- His spirit still haunts the fort in search of redemption.
- At full moon, people hear very violent cries and calls for help.
- At night, everyone leaves the fort.
GP Road, Meerut
- GP Road, Uttar Pradesh is also known as the ghost of Holiday Inn.
- It is the only place in India with the maximum number of phantom ghost.
- Although the two-story house was closed for a long time, people spotted four guys sitting around a beer candle and enjoying a number of occasions.
- Some claim to have seen girls in red dresses looking down from the windows.
- People tend to avoid the area, but today is definitely a must for those who want supernatural.
Brij Raj Bahavan Palace, Kota, Rajasthan
- Brij Raj Bhavan is old 178 years.
- This palace is located in Kota Rajasthan.
- It is now transformed into an inheritance hotel.
- It is said to have the ghost of British Major Burton and his son.
- They were brutally killed in the palace itself during the 1857 revolts.
- It is believed that they still haunt the palace.
Delhi Cantt, New Delhi
- Delhi Cantt is considered the most haunted place in New Delhi.
- The place is quite fascinating with verdant trees and bushes.
- But people say they saw a lady in white sari asking for an elevator.
- If you do not stop, she pursues the car and turns at the same speed as your car itself.
- The story says she was a hitchhiker, but was raped and murdered by a guide.
Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad
- Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad attracts many tourists.
- It not only reflects the film industry, but is also known for its thought supernatural activity.
- People say that the film city is built on the grounds of the war of Sultans Nizam.
- According to witnesses, the various observations of ghost and events of paranormal activity.
- Events such as fires keep dropping, light men sitting on top are pushed down, food left in the scattered rooms, some Urdu writing on the walls, etc. are still supposed to occur.
Agrasen Ki BaoliÂ
- This haunted places is located at Connaught Place.
- This Baoli was built on the orders of Maharaja Agrasen.
- On the left side is the water tank and about 105 steps lead to it.
- Built in the 14th century, although the source has dried up, but it adds a bit more haunting.
- As you go deep sounds completely closed and all you can hear is echo your own tracks.
- But what marks this place as haunted history, we have heard the locals.
- Before the place lost its luster, the Baoli was filled with black water that could attract people to sacrifice their life mysteriously.