We all are familiar with our lives at home, with room and our favorite stuff. So it is not strange if the pack before going overseas could make us stress. We are confused do not know to be carrying anything, and what should we leave behind.Here we give you a few tips for you. There are items that you must bring, and there are inevitably must you leave. Do not worry, if the goods are meant for you, you can still ask the family to send it to you later on.
Subject to United State of America Anything You Need Carried
Which must be taken
• Wear appropriate – In general lectures in America will start in the month of September which is the fall or it could be winter. So bring appropriate clothing. If you studied at California warmer, you can still wear shorts and T-shirt. If you are studying in a cooler place, you need jackets and jumpers. In America, jeans material is a material most commonly used. You can bring your collection and still look fashionable in America.
• US Dollar (USD) – Bring USD in case if transferan of the country you are late, or you did not get to the bank to withdraw money in America. So bring enough cash to meet your needs (eg food, transportation, daily necessities, etc.) until you can access your bank.
• Travel Documents – Carry your travel documents to complete, including a passport, a visa, a letter of acceptance from the university and other documents are required. Make sure you have been seeking more information about what you need to show at Immigration United States.
Bring these documents in your baggage and not in the trunk. You can only take luggage after passing through immigration. American immigration is very tight, without the proper documents, you may be deported. So prior to your departure, be prepared with a thorough and complete.
• Gadget – Bring your laptop and mobile phone. You’ll need it in college, for example to complete a task, download course materials and even to communicate with your family. For safety’s sake, do not put in the trunk. Bring in your hand luggage or backpack.
That does not need to be taken
• Books and stationery – In the US, housing is not extensive, so avoid items that will meet your living space. Books and stationery you can buy in the shops nearby.
• The cooking utensils and toiletries – you will probably stay in accommodation with kitchen facilities and communal bathroom (shared with others), so no need to bring your own equipment.
• Frames photos and photo albums – Frames and photo albums are very bulky. You can bring your photographs in soft copy on a laptop or other gadget, then print as you arrive in America.
• Flights to the United States do not allow passengers to carry sharp objects and liquids. We recommend that you seek information through a travel agent or the internet for a list of what items are not allowed to be brought into the plane.
• Always remember that there is a limit to your carry-on baggage. The information is usually printed on your airline ticket. Weigh your luggage in advance and be sure not to exceed the limit. If the excess baggage you, you have to pay for excess baggage or forced to leave your luggage.
• Look for complete information about your environment (eg season, spacious rooms and others) and bring luggage in accordance with the conditions of residence in the United States.